Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Events This Week in Second Life from August 21 to August 27

It's a week full of events in Second Life. Right now, Bay City is holding it's "Hot Bay City Nights" auto show, for those who admire a good set of wheels. Stop by the latest art displays for what the artists on the Grid have to offer. And of course, we have listings of a cross-section of book and poetry readings, talk shows, DJ and live music events, church services, and a race.

Read about the happenings in Events this Week.

1 comment:

  1. I own a Horde lvl 19 Guild on World of Warcraft RPPVP sim Twisting-Nether. All 7 guild bank tabs and filled.
    I will trade this for a full mainland sim sponser for 3 months.
    If I can get it for longer I will thro in a 'possible account'. That has around 5 85's and fully geared for pvp and pve as well as twinks, and several, almost all, professions, and what ones I do have are complete! Also, I did purchase the special edition Mists of Pandaria pack so that will also be included.
    If u are interested in either or both please feel free to email me at op3um@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete